Thursday, February 7, 2013

Today 02.07.2013

 
BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket
 
 
CAROLINE, ENGLAND
Thurs 7.Feb, Two little boys in the bath one day...
Two little boys in the bath one day...
 
 
JADE, THAILAND
Feb. 7, Lazy mutt
Lazy mutt
 
 
LOLA, UTAH
Feb 7 Today, Mmmmmm....
Mmmmmm....
 
 
MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
2.6.13, What makes me laugh?  Watching my puppy Parker having the time of his life playing with his "cousin" Apple.
Watching my puppy Parker having the time of his life playing with his "cousin" Apple.
 
 
MAY, GERMANY
07.02.13, Today, we are enjoying a fresh dusting of  SNOW.
Today, we are enjoying a fresh dusting of SNOW.
 
 
SALMA, CANADA
2.6, he makes me laugh
He makes me laugh.
 
 
SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
7.2, Remembering our warm vacation helps me stay warm during these cold winter months.
Remembering our warm vacation helps me stay warm during these cold winter months.
 
 
WANDA, MONTREAL
Thur Feb 7, 2013, Our beautiful rescue kitty...Bella!
Our beautiful rescue kitty...Bella!
 
 
SINGWA, HONG KONG
2.7.2013
Chess game with Daddy using the new "board"...

Do drop by again tomorrow and see what we see “On the Way to…”! 

3 comments:

  1. What a fun visit all around the morning this morning! I LOVE Apple and Parker playing. Also love your new kitty Wanda. So sweet! Have fun playing chess B!
    Salma, your baby is getting so big!
    LOVE your vacation memories, Sonya!
    HOLY WOW those snow covered rooftops are gorgeous May!
    Jade, your dog looks like a sweetie!
    LOLA, I want some almond candy right this second.
    Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the diversity in our photos today! So wonderful!

    Becky - that shot is fantastic!! WOW!

    Caroline - the focus on that shot is so fab!

    Loved all the animals they always make me smile. And May, I am so sick of snow over here in Utah, but WOW, Germany makes snow look charming for days! Ha ha! I needed to see that today! I'm going to make some hot chocolate, start a fire, and pretend that I can do 6 more weeks of snow! ;)

    Love your baby Salma! He makes me smile too.

    Sonya - Where was this taken?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was taken here in The Netherlands..at Giethoorn..they call it the Venice of The Netherlands because the old part of the village has no raods,only a bike path and all transport is done by water over the tons of canals they have there.

    ReplyDelete