Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Tuesday Around the World 1.8.2013

 
So happy to be back.  We’ve missed you!
Happy 2013, everyone! 
Hope you all had a wonderful holiday break.
Here’s what we’ve been up to…
 
MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
1.1.13, My husband with our niece and nephew. I have a feeling he's going to be a great dad someday :)
My husband with our niece and nephew. I have a feeling he's going to be a great dad someday :)
 
1.2.13, I don't think I've had a chance to introduce you to the new addition to our family: Parker! You may be seeing a lot more of him around these parts.
I don't think I've had a chance to introduce you to the new addition to our family: Parker! You may be seeing a lot more of him around these parts.
 
 
SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
7.1, Meet Hannah, the  Yellow Citrus and Ellie,the Leatherback bearded dragons. These adorable ladies are my christmas gifts. I'm so happy!
Meet Hannah, the Yellow Citrus and Ellie,the Leatherback bearded dragons. These adorable ladies are my Christmas gifts. I'm so happy!
 
 
CAROLINE, ENGLAND
UNUSED, Frosty wind made mone
Wow!
 
UNUSED, Joy to the World ~ the Lord is come!
HAPPY CHRISTMAS!, Love came down at Christmas-time :D
UNUSED, Peace on Earth, Goodwill to men.
Peace on Earth, Goodwill to men.
 
 
BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
 
 
MAY, GERMANY
08.01.13, We celebrated our last german Christmas. I am gonna miss all the german goodies, pinecones and fresh christmas trees.
We celebrated our last German Christmas. I am gonna miss all the German goodies, pinecones and fresh Christmas trees.">
 
 
WANDA, MONTREAL
Winter in Canada
Mont Tremblant, Canada
 
 
BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
12.25, Have a blessed Christmas, everyone!
We were at the mall… a lot.
 
1.8.13
The kids picketed and demanded that we go to KFC for dinner!
 
Link up below and share with us what you have been up to.
Can’t wait to see!
 

5 comments:

  1. Parker is so sweet! I'm glad I found this meme. So many terrific shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to all, love all the shots!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys. I am so happy I have found this blog. Looks like an amazing project :-O

    Im not sure how this project works, but if anyone is interested in a photo challenge I am organizing a Golden Hour Project :-) come join if interested .

    thanks Sonishka

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful captures! It's my first time linking up. :)

    ReplyDelete