Monday, January 16, 2012

Tuesdays around the world

Jan12th, How we roll ;)
Caroline from England
How we roll ;)


1.17, Even this withered rose has a beauty - but how I long to see my roses in bloom again!
Tinajo from Sweden
Even this withered rose has a beauty - but how I long to see my roses in bloom again!


17.1
Sonya from the Netherlands


1.17, My little guy loves the outdoors...
Salma from Canada
My little guy loves the outdoors...


1.17 TODAY
Rikako from Japan


17.01.12, Selling Indian junk food ....yum yum!!!
May in Germany
Selling Indian junk food ....yum yum!!!


9.29.11, The best part of being an adult?  Buying the sugary cereal my mom would never buy for us growing up!
Maddy in NJ/NYC
The best part of being an adult? Buying the sugary cereal my mom would never buy for us growing up!

Monday 29, Kortland turned 8 on the 22nd of August and we threw an "Outdoor Movie Party" for him. This week, I'd like to share some of the little projects we did for the party. We made popcorn-themed cupcakes in place of the usual birthday cake. We made little popcorn-looking topping by snipping up mini-marshmallows and then spritzing them with a mixture of yellow food coloring and water. They were a lot of work, but the kids loved them!
Lola in Utah


1.17
Buckeroomama in HongKong


Photobucket
Becky in Philadelphia


Tues Jan 17, 2012, Beautiful white lilies from my friends flower shop.
Wanda from Montreal, Canada
Beautiful white lilies from my friends flower shop.

That's our Tuesday around the world. Join us and link up.
And have a lovely day!





6 comments:

  1. Lots of great shots...the cupcakes look especially yummy!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Tuesday! Love all the shots...! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Lucky Charm's leprechaun looks plain evil. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great trip around the world. I love the variety! Thank you for sharing and for hosting this link up!

    ReplyDelete