Monday, September 12, 2011

TUESDAYS AROUND THE WORLD

Becky - Philadelphia
9.13.11

Jimmy and Brenda tied the knot on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding. Jimmy told me there can never be a better picture than this one though. I hope I topped it during their ceremony and reception.

Buckeroomama in Hong Kong

9.13
Chris and I shared this dessert with the kiddies: Vanilla ice cream on sheets of puff pastry... with strawberry slices, strawberry syrup, and some whipped cream to top it all off. Yum!


Caroline in England
13th Sept ~ Sheep!

Tony the painter came to paint our window frames last week. The boys just wouldn't leave the poor man alone! They even pinched sips of his coffee when he was on a break (so I found out later)! Now DD wants to be a painter when he grows up, or a fireman, so he can climb tall ladders and go up on roof-tops!

Lola in Utah
Tuesday 13

Kisses from Kaylie. We enjoyed a neighborhood BBQ with friends and soaked up the beautiful remains of summer in their garden. Sunflowers swaying in the breeze, kids eating grapes straight off the vine, and enjoying grilled veggies plucked right out of the garden...does it get any better than that?!

Maddy - NewJersey/New York
9.13.11

As much I love playing Scrabble on my iTouch, there's nothing better than the original board game.

May in Germany
13.09.11

Today, they begin their new school year. They are very excited to go back, meet their friends, share stories. Their eagerness for the opening day gives me solace.


Rikako in Japan
9.13
At the Italian restaurant.

Sarah
9.13.11

Kathryn and her friend getting to ride around the neighborhood by themselves for the first time.




Sonya
13.9

So..yeah..uhm..thats a mushroom :P


Wanda in Montreal
9.13.2011  My little Rock Star. (I'm desperate to find the stop button on their growing up!!)

My little Rock Star. (I'm desperate to find the stop button on their growing up!!)
Happy Tuesday around the world!!


9 comments:

  1. oops, are we not linking in this week? Anyways, Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a sunny Tuesday all around the world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to however "linked" us up. After I posted I couldn't go back in to add it.

    Have a perfectly lovely Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful week! Love to see everyone's week.

    tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shots! have a great week ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shots! Looks like it's going to be a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becky - I bet the wedding pictures came out wonderful! Can't wait to see them :)

    Buckeroomam- That looks absolutely delish! You had me at puff pastries!

    Sonya - Ha! That's one weird looking mushroom.

    Happy Tuesday Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We play scrabble on Thursdays with our neighbors. It has become quite the friendly competition. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many great pics, love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete