Thursday, September 22, 2011

Today 23.9.2011

 

RIKAKO, JAPAN9.24 At the roof of the station building, we can enjoy the scenery of sky.

 

CAROLINE, ENGLAND23rd SeptHe still brings me flowers ... 16 years (and a bit)!

 

KATIE, CANADA2011.09.23

 

LOLA, UTAHSeptember 23 Feeling a little overwhelmed today... can't believe that I've still never gotten around to editing any of Kort's baseball pics. ...AND... I've broken out in shingles... again. {Bah!!!} I'm a little sick of being punished by my body for "overdoing." I'm a mom. Overdoing is in my job description.

 

SALMA, CANADA9.23

 

SARAH, GEORGIA9.23 This is our puppy, Stella, at 6 weeks old! We got her this summer and she has grown so much in such a short amount of time!!

 

TINA, SWEDEN9.23 During the right circumstances, take out can taste like the highest cuisine.

 

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG9.23 I love his toothless smile. I love his silliness. I love this boy!

 

Have a wonderful weekend, everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Caroline's flower is beautiful - Lucky woman!

    The Church in Canada makes me want to go in and pray, so peaceful.

    And how cute is Stella!!!

    A Wonderful week-end to all.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful weekend ladies!!

    Lola so sorry about your shingles...yikes my heart goes out to you my Mom has had that it's no fun. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it wonderful that we all live such rich and varied lives, but we all share the same big sky! I love that the world never seems so big whenever we look UP!
    Hope you get better soon Lola ((hugs)).

    ReplyDelete