Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Check out this awesome new Meme: Weekly Kodachrome @ Adventures and Misadventures in Daily Living


 I will not play at tug o’war.
I’d rather play at hug o’war,
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses,
And everyone grins,
And everyone cuddles,
And everyone wins.

by Shel Silverstein
 (from Where the Sidewalk Ends)

5.20 TODAY
5/25  TODAY
Rikako, Japan
7.21.11
7.20.11
Maddy, New Jersey/NYC

6.13.2011
6.30.11
Wanda, Canada
Photobucket
Photobucket
Becky, Philadelphia

4.12
4.13
Sarah, Atlanta, Georgia

7.21
7.22
BuckerooMama, Hong Kong

21st July
22nd July
Caroline, England

2.23 routine
3.17 Today
Emily, Japan

Photobucket
Photobucket
Katie, Indonesia

2.25
2.16
Lola, Utah

4 comments:

  1. I love every single thing about this post. Perfection!

    I love your babies on the beach Sarah! I miss you : )

    I LOVE your food Maddy. I don't drink but I would totally drink some of that. YUM!

    I love your boy Lola. Delicious!

    Rikako's kids are always the cutest.

    Fun, fun, FUN!

    Happy Thursday one and all!

    PS LOVE this new meme! Fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great challenge! I love looking at all the photos. Thanks for offering this...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the hint. It´s a nice meme. I jumped in. :) If you like see also my memes. LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some of these shots are wonderful...some of them made me think while others made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete