Tuesday, March 22, 2011

i carry your heart with me

i carry your heart with me (i carry it in my heart)
Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
3.23
Becky, Philadelphia
3.23.11
i am never without it (anywhere i go you go,my dear; 
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
Emily, Japan
3.23
Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
3/23/11
i fear no fate (for you are my fate,my sweet)
Sonya, The Netherlands
23.3
i want no world (for beautiful you are my world,my true)
Jen, Phillipines
23 March
and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant
Isabel, Malaysia
March 23
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
Sarah, Georgia
3.23
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
May, Germany
23.03
Caroline, England
23/3
(here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)
Wanda, Canada
3.23.2011
Jennifer, Germany
March 23
and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart
Rikako, Japan
3.23 TODAY
Katie, Indonesia
3.23.2011
i carry your heart (i carry it in my heart) 
by e.e. cummings

5 comments:

  1. Guten morgen, CG family! I wanted to wish you all a Happy Wednesday from Germany! =)

    Sonya, I absolutely adore your photo! Beautiful is definitely the word to describe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful day. I love the little babies! Emily! So precious! And Maddy! Get out of the city! All of the children are so precious. What beautiful pictures from all around the world. Lovely as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots I heart them very much! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW,fanastic shots today,Ladies :)

    Jen..all I can say is..WOW!

    May..I was thinking about that ice cream today while sitting in the sun!

    Wanda..that color and pattern reminds me of peppermint salt water taffy! lol

    Jennifer..wow such an awesome macro of the gorgeous flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was amazing. One of my favorite poems and now I understand it even more fully. Absolutely your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete