Friday, January 14, 2011

1.14.2011 Today

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
jan 14
Color pencils in Josh's class.



Maddy, New Jersey
1/14/11
My Shampoo: None of the fancy stuff for me because this works just fine!



Lola, Utah
Photobucket
Kortland, "getting his meditation on" at the cabin this past fall...I laughed out loud when I came across this shot this morning. What a goof. {and OH how I miss the sun!}



Caroline, England {UK}
14-1-11
Reality!!



Becky, Philadelphia
1.14.11



Salma, Canada
01.14.11
Have a great weekend ladies!

2 comments:

  1. Love all the cute babies today! I miss the sun too I'm sick of wearing snow boots! Have a wonderful weekend ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pics! Love them! Smiling faces..art...a reminder to center myself and meditate...wonderful way to start the day.

    ReplyDelete