Wednesday, October 6, 2010

10.6.2010 INDULGENCE

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
10.6.10
This little kitty is an indulgence! We really shouldn't have her since we all have allergies, but how could we resist? She is the best kind of indulgence since she is 0 calories : ) Not that we would try to eat her or anything...



WANDA, CANADA
Oct 6, 2010
Indulgence. I would have taken a picture of the cookies but.....I ate em all!
=)



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
10.6  INDULGENCE
The 12-step chocoholics program: Never Be More
Than 12 Steps Away from Chocolate! - Author Unknown



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
sunrise
Indulgence....
It seemed that the sky was indulging in it's own beauty this morning ~ and sharing it's indulgence with us all :D
The rest of the set is here.



RIKAKO, JAPAN
10-6 Indulgence
My sweet indulgence...



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
The hubs took some "Lola turned the big 3.0." snapshots of me today, and I indulged my ego with a little help from photoshop! Bye-bye pregnancy mask spots...bye-bye "too big" freckles... helloooooo loving thirty. (Okay, still TRYING to love 30, but not there just yet ;)



KATIE, INDONESIA
10.6.2010
Off to Jordan. I have ALWAYS wanted to be Indiana Jones and this was my moment. Petra was all that I had dreamed of and more! It has a beauty and mystery that I adore.



MADDY, NEW JERSEY/NYC
10/6/10
I don't make this Dominican dish often because it's a gazillion calories, but boy is it worth it!



SARAH, GEORGIA
10.6 Indulgence
At this stage in my life, taking time for myself often feels like an indulgence. but I'm learning that it's a necessary one!

9 comments:

  1. Becky - you crack me up! My kids would love to have a cat, but my husband is deathly allergic to them (or so he claims!!)

    Lola - you do not look one bit of 30! Seriously, not fair. I might have to not like you anymore!! (Kidding, of course!)

    Caroline - gorgeous, GORGEOUS silhouette!

    Lovely pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photoshop my dear Sarah, photoshop.
    (Don't be fooled!);)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becky, I laughed out loud when I read your statement. That kitty is SUCH a perfect indulgence indeed!

    LOVED this post today ladies!

    Man, we could be politicians. Look at all the "spin" we managed to put on this theme!

    Well done, ladies. Well done indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This theme was a tough one... I didn't understand the meaning of the word but now I totally get it! Thanks girls I learned a new word today...♥♥♥

    Becky: LOL...what a cutie!

    Wanda: Oh Godiva, my best friend... I love their strawberries! Yum!!!

    Buckeroomama: Yum Yum!

    Caroline: Beautiful...♥

    Rikako: Oh yum yum!

    Lola: You are so Lovely...♥♥♥

    Katie: Amazing!!!

    Maddy: Oh yeah Baby!! Loving that food!

    Sarah: Indeed!

    Have a Beautiful Wednesday Chicas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was really fun. Becky...you're killin me!!

    And Lola, you're right - wow, the spin. (Psst....enjoy 30 - there's lots more to come!)
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy the 30s, Lola --it's a fun ride! You look gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots of indulgence! Lola you are rocking 30! Thirty was hard but 40 and 40 ish is so much harder! You look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome pics - love the "Indiana Jones" moment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics today! Makes me wish I wasn't stuck inside my office! I want to get my camera out and play!

    ReplyDelete