Thursday, August 26, 2010

8.27.2010 "TODAY"

BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
8.27
Happy Friday!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
27/8
It's not in focus, but I love it!



KATIE, INDONESIA
8.27
We do a little shopping and Emilie LOVES all of the bracelets we pick up. She piled them onto her arms and legs and thought it was the most fun ever!!


BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
8.25.10
Took the kids to a make your own pizza place. They had SO much fun! I love them and their creative little spirits. They make the world a better place!



SARAH, GEORGIA
8.27 Today
Backpack hung up for the weekend -- yay for Fridays!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
8.27
It rained so much today our neighborhood flooded. The boys were sent home early from school because of water damage. This is August people..we should have sun!!!!



SUKI, GERMANY
suki,today,8.27
Autumn is on it's way.



TEZZIE, FINLAND
8.27
Just out for a walk, enjoying the weather while we still can...

6 comments:

  1. Buckeroomama..WOW that is one poppin sunflower! I totally needed that on my cold,dark and dreary friday. Thank you!!

    Caroline..I love that shot too!

    Katie..look at that seriously happy adorable face!! We should all send Emilie bracelets..just to see that happy face again :)

    Becky..I agree..they do make the world a better place! Im so loving those pizzas..I miss american pizza!

    Sarah..I agree..YAY for fridays and not having to get up early for school :)

    Suki..Autumn is coming on fast over here isn't it!

    Tezzie..she is just so adorable!

    Have a wonderful friday and weekend everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to agree with Sonya. Love the details and colors in the sunflower photo... have a blessed weekend, everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am IN LOVE with that sunflower ~ WOW!!

    Girly with bracelets made me giggle too!

    Pizza ~ yum!!

    Rain ~ ah ~ I wish it would stop!!

    Other pictures great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots ladies!

    Oh Sarah, I LOVE that red frame with the icy blue wall and the great hooks! I want a tour of your home!!

    B*mama - I agree - that shot is stunning!

    Have a great weekend everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Love all your shots. They are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hola Chicas,
    Hope everyone is having a fabulous Sunday!

    Love all these shots!
    from sunny to rainy just beautiful =)

    ReplyDelete