Thursday, June 24, 2010

6.24.2010 "TODAY"

SARAH, GEORGIA
6.24 Today
Home from our trip! This was Matthew's favorite souvenir from Disney: the monorail! It is battery-operated and goes around and around and around the tracks he has set up in a circle.



ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
6.24.10



BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
6.24.10
Remember, we all stumble, every one of us. That's why it's a comfort to go hand in hand. ~Emily Kimbrough

Hello there Summer! Welcome back. Welcome back.



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
6.24  Today
Josh "graduates" from K3 today!



CAROLINE, ENGLAND (UK)
Today 24/6
...I played with the metering on my camera ~ and showed my children how to get honey from the suckle!



SONYA, THE NETHERLANDS
6.24
I'm impatiently waiting for my Hydrangea to bloom



RIKAKO, JAPAN
6.24 TODAY
Ayaka at the beach.

4 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS flower shots!! I love hydrangeas... and smell of honeysuckle!

    Rikako - How cute is your daughter?! :)

    Sarah - That sounds like a mighty cool toy! I hope it's not too noisy. ;p

    Becky - I love this shot! Were you lying on the ground when you took this shot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah awww how cool!

    Becky beautiful smiles!!

    Buckeroomama aww I love his sweet face!!!

    Caroline Beautiful shot!!!

    Sonya I can't wait to see the after pictures. Beautiful shot!

    Rikako Bubbles how FUN!!!! she is Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beauty in these pictures just pops! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had a flashback to the taste of a honeysuckle.

    Love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete