Tuesday, April 20, 2010

4.20.2010 Tuesdays Around the World! "TODAY"

Welcome to our second installment of Tuesdays Around the World!
We hope that you will join in and share a little piece of your life and your little sliver of globe with us here! It's simple. Just post a picture of your "TODAY" on your personal blog and put a link to communal global in your post. Then come on over here and add your link to our post so we can all have a little peek at your day! Put your name and general location in your "link name." Tell your friends to come too! The more the merrier...we always say.

SUKI, GERMANY
Jumping is a lot of fun.



SARAH, GEORGIA

My middle child LOVES splashing in the bathtub :)


RIKAKO, JAPAN

I enjoyed watching " Alice in Wonderland " in 3D. Yes, it was amazing and fantastic. How can I criticize Tim Burton's movie? I love all his works.



REBECKAH, PHILADELPHIA

It takes me an hour and 20 minutes a day to drive into the city... How long is your commute?




NISA, THE BAHAMAS





LOLA, UTAH

Today is the OFFICIAL day of our 9 year anniversary! What a wonderful blessing that I love him even more today than I did 9 years ago when we took our vows! (Cliche...and cheesy...but even more WONDERFUL than it is cliche and cheesy ;)



KATIE, INDONESIA
Not up to much today. Just my munchkin and I up to no good. ;)



EMILY, ITALY

Last weekend, we celebrated my little girl's fifth birthday with a dinosaur party at our house. Today, I'm finally finished cleaning up the mess!



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA

My dog, Figaro, also called Roe or Poetel, no-one really knows why :-)



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG

A "villain hitter" and her client.


TEZZIE, FINLAND I think I'll skip today...it happens to be my 40th birthday :P . This is a gift my classmates (who are half my age!) gave me...isn't it beautiful?!

TRESSA, NORWAY
4.20 Today
Not my picture...but this is what is going on in MY world... today 15,000 people in Norway will find out if we will be temporarily laid off because of the volcano in Iceland... (yes, me included)


If you're wondering why our photos are going from crazy huge to crazy small...well, we're not quite sure! Lola has a bone to pick with Photobucket (of THAT much we ARE sure!) Please excuse the technical difficulties!



1 comment:

  1. Loved Lola's anniversary picture. Adorable!

    Praying for Tressa in Norway. Being unemployed, I know how difficult it is.

    ReplyDelete