Friday, April 16, 2010

4.16.2010 "TODAY"

Remember, it's the last day to vote for your favorite "TODAY" here at communal global! Go here to see the top ten finalaists and place your votes!

BECKY, PHILADELPHIA
4.16.10 Today
I found a pretty old barn. I love the crumbling paint and the broken window panes. It told me a story.



TRESSA, NORWAY
4.16 Today
Perfect Spring Day in Ireland... Christchurch Dublin...


ROCIO, BORDER OF MEXICO
4.16.10
It's Friday! It's Shopping Time!!!



BUCKEROOMAMA, HONG KONG
4.16  Today
I took the bus to get to town. I paid the fare with my Octopus card --a stored-value smart card that we use to pay for all rides in public transportation (buses, trains, ferries, trams, etc.) and to pay at supermarkets, fast-food chains, convenience stores, car parks, vending machines, etc.



EMILY, ITALY
4.16 Today



CORNELIA, SOUTH AFRICA
4.16 Today
I miss Sasha today. I had her for almost ten years before she died.



NISA, THE BAHAMAS
4/16 "Today"
Now that the bbqing has ended, it can rain again. ;)



LOLA, UTAH
Photobucket
I am on a little getaway in St. George with the hubs to celebrate our 9 year anniversary! (yay!) We already really miss our little guy, and all those yummy freckles, so this posting is an ode to him. This was taken in St. George last fall after a whole day of swimming. Lounge chair snuggles with tired little nuggets burrito-ed up in pool towels are simply the best, don't you think?



RIKAKO, JAPAN
4.16 Today
Awful scenery from our window! We have to endure it for about two months for the repair construction. We also have to get used to the feeling of the shadow on the outside of veranda.(Of course,its the person of construction)



SARAH, GEORGIA
4.16 Today
We picked up my niece on the way home from the beach. Kathryn loves getting to spend time with her only cousin. I don't know what they were whispering about here, but I thought it was cute :)



TEZZIE, FINLAND
4.16 "Today"
The kids take their sandboat out for a "test drive" ;D

6 comments:

  1. i love viewing all your todays! keep up the good work y'all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Friday to everyone :) Love all the pictures.

    Becky, I love that red barn and I'm so glad you found it!

    Tezzie, that cracks me up -- your kids, all bundled up and playing on their sand boat!

    Lola, Happy 9th Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Such fun todays everywhere.

    I love your freckled baby Lola! So sweet.

    And Katie's daughter is DELICIOUS : )

    Love your niece and daughter's secrets, Sarah. So fun. I remember when I was young and always had so many important secrets to share with my girlfriends : ) Good times!

    The sandboat looks like it is so much fun. Love those red boots. Adorable!

    I know the rain is annoying, but don't those leaves look pretty swirling in the water? Love it : )

    Rikako...seriously. That scenery must be driving you crazy. Hopefully something gorgeous will pop up soon! : )

    That is a brilliant card buckaroomama. I wish we had something like that. Tokens to use the bus in the city are super annoying and forever getting lost in the bottoms of our bags.

    Sascha was so beautiful. I still miss my cats I had when I was growing up. Sam, Snowboots and Cuddles. It is hard to love something knowing they are going to leave us one day, isn't it?

    I want those awesome sneakers Rocio : ) She is a cutie!

    What a beautiful church Tressa. So glad you got to have a wonderful vacation to Ireland! Super exciting!

    Happy weekend girls! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky - Gorgeous barn! That pic looks EXACTLY like it's taken in Finland or maybe Sweden...maybe it belonged to a Scandinavian at some point!?

    Tressa - What a lovely church...must've been a fabulous trip! (great angle you captured the church at, btw :D)

    Rocio - Yay!!! Shopping with your sweet princess! And, those sneakers are AWESOME :D

    Buckeroomama - handy system! (also bonus that writing is in both English and Chinese!...when I lived in China for a very short time, the language was by far the hardest thing to overcome...and it was in an area where no one spoke English, so I was really cut off from absolutely everything :P)

    Emily - she's soooo beautiful. Stunning, really!

    Cornelia - Awwww...Sasha was a gorgeous cat. It's such a hard, sad thing to lose one's pet.

    Nisa - Ah, it DOES rain in paradise, too!!! ;D cool pic...

    Lola - Oh, those eyes...and eye lashes...and adorable freckles! And, yes, towel snuggles are awesome :D Have a wonderful trip!!!

    Rikako - Wow...that would drive me nuts! Hope they work hard and get it finished quickly!

    Sarah - Way cute! They look like they're BFFs ;D What a great moment to have captured...she'll treasure it when she gets older´!

    Have a safe, wonderful and happy weekend, my friends! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos from everyone, but I was very happy to see the sandboat had finally thawed! Now I just need to learn WHAT you do with a sand boat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. BECKY: Love the color! Red is in my top 3 favorite colors!

    TRESSA: Wow!! That's Amazing!

    ROCIO: Isn't Pink Angel you the cutest thing ever!?! jejeje

    BUCKEROOMAMA: That's so COOL!

    EMILY: The CUTEST!!

    CORNELIA: aww she was Beautiful!

    NISA: NICE!

    LOLA:
    ☼¨`*•.♥Happy Anniversary♥.•*¨`☼

    RIKAKO: aww sorry... =(

    SARAH: 2 CÜTE!!!

    TEZZIE: FUN FUN FUN...♥love it!

    ReplyDelete